Diversity & Inclusion
The Inclusion Allies Network is an internal colleague network which aims to foster an inclusive and supportive environment, ensuring every colleague feels valued.
The network strives to promote equality, address barriers, and advocate for the rights of individuals by leveraging the expertise and experience of our Inclusion Allies.
We promise that, together, we will:
- Act as gatekeepers to all Society decisions related to Diversity & Inclusion
- Provide support, advice, assurance and governance to the Society’s commitments on diversity and inclusion for race, age, disability and gender
- Monitor and report on the agreed key areas of the Society’s performance in relation to diversity indicators
- Champion, promote, recognise and value our diverse colleagues and community
- Challenge any and every barrier to equal opportunities
- Make recommendations on policies and practices within the Society