The Committee is responsible for influencing and reviewing the member engagement strategy set by the Board and being implemented by management within the Society.
- The Member Engagement Committee is made up of 10 elected members and 2 Board representatives.
- The Committee plays a vital role in representing members from grass roots (the Committee works closely with the local member groups) right through to decisions made in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
- The Committee works to develop forward-thinking and interactive ideas on the society's member engagement strategy including exciting methods of promoting membership benefits and developing member engagement opportunities.
Your Member Engagement Committee members are:
- Pat Juby (Chair)
- Shelia Allen
- Caroline Judd
- Clare Downs
- Chas Townley
- Harvey Griffiths
- Gavin Bruce
- Jean Nunn-Price
- Dipal Patel
- Wendy Willis (Board Representative)
- Barbara Rainford (Board Representative)