We do this by sourcing locally where possible and ethically, through our contributions to the community, by minimising our environmental impact, involving our members and providing an outstanding working environment for our colleagues.
To achieve this, we take pride in:
- Acting ethically
- Reducing our carbon emissions and waste output
- Supporting our community in a sustainable way
- Embracing diversity and recognising the benefit this brings
- Raising awareness of social responsibility amongst colleagues, customers and members
- Leading responsibly
- Setting targets and reviewing our performance
- Reporting openly on our progress
- Providing a safe and secure workplace
We are committed to developing this agenda by sharing ideas with, and be willing to learn from others. Our aim is to improve the way in which we inform, involve and engage with our stakeholders as we make this journey.