Salmon & Orange With Cranberry Couscous
Serves 2 Prep 15 mins Cook 5 mins
- 2 oranges
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 100g Co-op couscous
- 75g dried cranberries
- 165g pack Co-op cooked Scottish salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp Co-op cranberry sauce
- 4cm piece of cucumber, diced
1. Zest and juice one orange. Peel and segment the other orange, removing as much pith as possible.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the spring onions until soft, usually 2 – 3 mins. Add couscous, cranberries, orange zest, 3 tbsp of the orange juice and 150ml water. Heat until simmering, remove from the heat, cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, skin and flake the salmon. Mix the rest of the orange juice with the cranberry sauce and stir in the salmon, orange segments and cucumber.
4. Serve with the couscous.