Serves 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 15 mins
- 600g Best of Our Counties Mudwalls or Co-op sprouts
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 zested, 1 cut into wedges
- Few sprigs of thyme
1. Place the sprouts into a large pan of water and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 8 – 10 minutes until just tender. Drain well.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, add the sprouts and shake to coat. Add the lemon zest and the leaves from the thyme sprigs and season.
3. Cook for 5 – 6 minutes, until the sprouts are just turning golden. Transfer to a serving
dish and garnish with the lemon wedges.