Nutty Christmas bark
Serves 25 Prep 15 mins Setting time 2 hours
- 200g Co-op Fairtrade dark chocolate
- 100g Co-op Irresistible mince pie nut mix, roughly chopped
- 30g dried cranberries
- 1 tsp cocoa powder or 1 tsp ground cinnamon, to dust
1. Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a heatproof bowl. Sit the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water to melt the chocolate, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl.
2. Grease and line a rectangular baking tray (about 18cm x 29cm) with greaseproof paper and
pour in the melted chocolate, spreading it out with a flat knife.
3. Sprinkle over the nut mix and dried cranberries. Leave to set for about 2 hours. You can dust with cocoa powder or cinnamon, if liked, before snapping into shards.