Marmalade glazed carrots
Serves 2 Prep 10 mins Cook 30 mins
- 1 tbsp Co-op unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 tbsp Co-op fine cut orange marmalade
- 1 tsp light brown soft sugar
- 3-4 large carrots
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/Gas 7.
2. To make the glaze, put the butter, olive oil, the marmalade and sugar in a small baking dish or roasting tin. Heat in the oven for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, slice the carrots in half lengthways, then cut into thin strips. Take the glaze out of
the oven and stir.
4. Tip in the carrot strips and toss them in the glaze. Roast for 25-30 minutes, until tender.