Serves 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 3 x 100g packs Co-op asparagus tips
- 3 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 tbsp Co-op balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp Co-op clear honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Toss the asparagus in 2 tsp of the oil, using your fingers to make sure each spear is lightly coated. Whisk together the remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard and honey. Season with freshly ground black pepper and set aside.
2. Heat a large griddle pan on a medium heat and add a layer of asparagus to cover the base. (You’ll need to do this in two or three batches.) Cook the asparagus for 3-5 minutes, turning it until it is lightly charred on the outside and tender when pierced. Keep the first batches warm while you cook the remaining spears. Whisk the dressing, drizzle it over the asparagus and serve.