Terms and Conditions
1. Members must be over 16 years of age and live in the UK.
2. A membership card is issued subject to the member agreeing to the full terms and conditions of the Society*.
3. When your membership is accepted £1 is added to your share ledger balance and
£1 is then deducted from the first dividend payment you receive.
4. The card remains the property of The Midcounties Co-operative (“the Society”),
who may withdraw the card at anytime.
5. The card is valid in outlets operated by the Society and those of other businesses as part of the Affinity Scheme. Details of outlets and businesses included in the
scheme can be found within the full terms and conditions*.
6. Details of products and services included in the scheme can be accessed by clicking
7. A share of the profits is currently paid twice a year. The rate is dependent
on the Society’s profits.
8. The card can only be used for the benefit of the member named on the front of the card and when that person has signed the back of the card. You may not transfer any of your rights and duties under this scheme.
9. The card can only be used for purchases by and for the individual member and for his/her immediate, dependant family.
10. The card is not a loyalty card, credit card, payment card or cheque guarantee card.
11. If the card is lost, stolen or damaged, replacement cards are available from The Midcounties Co-operative, Member Service Department, Co-operative House, Warwick Technology Park, Gallows Hill, Warwick, CV34 6DA; the Membership Hotline on 0800 435902; or via email at: email@example.com.
An administrative charge may apply for replacement cards.
12. We may monitor or record phone calls for security purposes and to improve the
quality of our services to you.
13. In the event of a dispute, the Society’s decision on the matter shall be final and binding.
14. If you have any comments on the scheme, please contact the Membership Hotline 0800 435902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Full Terms and Conditions including exclusions from the scheme and details of the Affinity element of the scheme can be accessed by clicking here or a copy
requested by calling 0800 435902.