THE CAMPAIGNS FUND IS NOW CLOSED.
The next round of funding will open next year after the Society's AGM. You can find more information about the Campaigns Fund, and check if your campaigning activity could meet the criteria for funding HERE.
See some examples of how The Midcounties Co-operative has helped organisations to achieve their campaigning goals in past years...
- Kick start various events across the region, to celebrate the Centenary of the Co-operative Party Legacy
- Support co-operative political activity in The Midcounties Co-operative’s core trading area
- Create local awareness of the Oxford to Cambridge expressway and engage the public for support
- Support campaigning activity to protect and promote a comprehensive NHS with high quality care
- Campaign to challenge the government's criteria to allocate Universal Credit
If you think the Campaigns Fund might help you meet some of your organisation's funding needs, remember to check this page to access the application form for the Campaigns Fund 2020 when it becomes available.
For general questions about the Campaigns Fund, please contact the Secretariat Group by email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 01926 516 007 or 01926 516 006.