Co-operative Community Funding
If you are part of a community group or organisation, you could apply to us for funding. You must be a member of The Midcounties Co-operative and your group must be working in a community where there is a Midcounties store. You can apply for a grant from us of up to £2,000.
From the criteria to the judging of applications, which is done by members of our Membership Strategy Committee, we make all of the decisions about which groups should receive funding.
2017 Funding Key Dates:
Round 13 - 2017
- Fund opens - Monday 23rd January 2017
- Closing date for applications - Friday 17th February 2017
- Judging Panel meet - Saturday 22nd April 2017
Round 14 - 2017
- Fund opens - Monday 28th August 2017
- Closing date for applications - Friday 22nd September 2017
- Judging Panel meeting Saturday 25th November 2017
It’s very easy to apply to our fund but we don’t want you to waste your time applying if you don’t qualify, therefore please make sure that you:
- Click here to read our funding criteria and make sure you meet it
- If you meet the fund criteria you can download the application form below or contact the community team to request a copy by post (details of how you can get in touch are below)
Good luck with your application!
Download the application form by clicking here