Co-operative Community Funding
If you are part of a community group or organisation, you could apply to us for funding. You must be a member of The Midcounties Co-operative and your group must be working in a community where there is a Midcounties store. You can apply for a grant from us of up to £2,000.
From the criteria to the judging of applications, which is done by members of our Membership Strategy Committee, we make all of the decisions about which groups should receive funding.
Round 12 – key dates:
- Fund opens – Monday 1st August 2016
- Closing date for applications – Friday 26th August 2016
- Judging Panel meet – Saturday 12th November 2016
It’s very easy to apply to our fund but we don’t want you to waste your time applying if you don’t qualify, therefore please make sure that you:
- Click here to read our funding criteria and make sure you meet it
- If you meet the fund criteria you can download the application form below or contact the community team to request a copy by post (details of how you can get in touch are below)
Good luck with your application!
Download the application form by clicking here
Click here to visit our YouTube page and meet some of the groups we have funded.