Co-operative Community Funding
We support our communities through the provision of grant funding. We do this in two ways.
If you need help from us by way of a raffle prize, you can pop into your local Midcounties store and ask the manager for a Community Cheque (subject to availability). This can then be used to buy chocolates or wine for your raffle or tombola to help you with your fundraising – good luck with it!
If you are part of a community group or organisation, you could apply to us for funding. You must be a member of The Midcounties Co-operative and your group must be working in a community where there is a Midcounties store. You can apply for a grant from us of up to £2,000.
From the criteria to the judging of applications, which is done by members of our Membership Strategy Committee, we make all of the decisions about which groups should receive funding.
Round 10 – key dates:
- Fund opens – Monday 17th August 2015
- Closing date for applications – Friday 11th September 2015
- Judging Panel meet – Saturday 21st November 2015
It’s very easy to apply to our fund but we don’t want you to waste your time applying if you don’t qualify, therefore please make sure that you:
- Click here to read our funding criteria and make sure you meet it
- If you meet the fund criteria you can download the application form below or contact the community team to request a copy by post (details of how you can get in touch are below)
Good luck with your application!
Download the application form by clicking here
Click here to visit our YouTube page and meet some of the groups we have funded.